Monday, November 28, 2011

A Brief Intermission to The gDiaperies: "I Had a Dream!"

So I had a dream last night that I attended a "magical" gconference. It started like this: I walk into this beautiful building blinded by light bursting from every angle. As I enter, I am greeted at the door by a friendly woman who hangs me a gtot. After a little chat, she tells me to make my way around the building to the many stations set up. As I travel from booth to booth, I am approached by a helpful gExpert and given free "samples". gPants, gCloths, and get this hand knit gLegwarmers? By the end of my dream, my tot was literally overflowing with gTreasures. The best part? There was no ravenous mommy mod trampling me to get the "goods" before I could. I woke up unbelievably calm, wishing it has been real. Because of this dream I was "awakened" to an entirely new level of my cloth diapering addiction. I think I might need a shrink...?

No comments:

Post a Comment